Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Blustery Day (that could have killed Pooh)

I came home from a friends to my dad frantically tying EVERYTHING down. I woke in the night to the worst howling, whistling ever. I could hear my window panes groaning against the thumps of wind! The power flashed off and back on several times. When I woke up, the metal siding on our porch roof was whipping around. The neighbors fence had blown out! Jordan and I were like rag dolls. It is the worst storm in almost 50 years. School was cancelled and I had to take a break by my friend's house. I had to sit down and run at intervals. The neighbors trees lashed around wildly and uprooted! Leaves sliced my cheeks and I felt like I was walking in slow motion on a treadmill! Power lines, semi trucks, fences, cars and trees are everywhere!

Ha, no NOT this Bad! 

1 comment: